Monday, March 1, 2010

Hula Hoop Fun!



I've never been able to hula hoop, so I didn't even try for years, but while cleaning out a closet yesterday I came across a hula hoop and gave it a whirl. Suddenly, I could do it! Out of nowhere it just clicked and I was a hula hooper! I've been hooping in all my spare moments since then and have improved exponentially. My best record so far was going for 20 minutes straight.

So I started feeling really inspired by it all and wondered if people had made hula hoop fashion before. I googled it and didn't find too much good stuff, but there were a few gems. Maybe there is a gap in the market? Nice clothes for hula hoopers and nice clothes made out of hula hoops...Maybe I need to fill the gap...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 20 minutes! I would have had a cramp in my side if I tried that, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete