Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Year

Me at the Wierd night at Home Sweet Home in NYC Feb 9 2011

Today is the year anniversary of me moving back to The States! Saturday will be the year anniversary of this blog! It's been a good year. I've gotten so much done.

Also I just returned from a few weeks in NYC where I was working for designer, Christian Francis Roth. I did a variety of jobs there, but here's pictures of two of the invitations to his trade show that I put together on Photoshop:


He made so many cute dresses this season!
You can see preview pictures of some of them on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A year! And also wow, NYC! It's all most exciting.

    I'm moving back to Australia myself very soon. Hopefully that will be as exciting for me! (It won't be.)

    Trit xx

    ReplyDelete