Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Going on Fashion Tour

I reach my fundraising goal for the Zurich trip, so I'll be having a mini tour of my movie and clothes in September!




First stop New York City, on Sept 5th, for a screening of CyBelle Horizon with live models, at Videology, 308 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn. Doors at 8pm and tickets $8. Stay after the show for drinks and socializing with Rachael and the models! Join the Facebook event!

Next stop Zurich, where my Fiber Optic Corset Dress will be on display in the exhibition of the International Symposium on Wearable Computers on Sept 10th. 

Then to London where I will have another screening of CyBelle Horizon (date and location TBA). 

If anyone near any of those cities has been wanting to commission a piece from me, let me know so we can schedule a fitting while I'm nearby! I hope to see lots of friends and fans along the way!






No comments:

Post a Comment